7:10 AM

(0) Comments

Snake Oil?

Al Parker

Snake oil was a popular term once used to describe medicines being sold by traveling salesmen in the Old West. The product was basically whiskey with a few ingredients in some to convince the people of it's effectiveness to cure certain ailments. There was a product for nearly every ailment that man can imagine. Well it seems that some things never change. It seems that nearly every MLM company active today has a product that most people would consider Snake Oil. But are they really snaked oil or do these products actually work? I will be reviewing MLM and natural products taht claim to cure all ailments. I am not a Medical Doctor but I can assure that my reviews will be fair and objective. My hope is that this blog will help prospective users of these products get a better understanding of these products.
0 Responses to "Snake Oil?"

Post a Comment